EVGA GTX 780 SC 3GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear TMX86 community!

I have a shiny-new Gigabyte H55M-USB3. I swapped it over my old DH55TC because the DH55TC dropped dead.
However, the new board has the RTL8111 chipset, which is supported by lnx2mac's kext AFAIK. I installed that kext, and it doesn't work. I rebooted to windows, it worked there, I rebooted to OSX, it worked. I thought it'll work from now on. I tried to boot it up, and now it doesn't work. I tried reinstalling the driver, it didn't help. I tried deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist, nothing helps. Sometimes it works under windows, sometimes it doesn't.

The board requires the normal 24pin ATX connector, plus an 8pin one, which I don't have at the moment, I could plug my 4pin one in there, but the board isn't getting enough power. I think this is why it doesn't detect all of my 8GB RAM, and this causes the ethernet issues, too.
Could you guys please help me? I have a 4pin atx+molex->8pin atx converter on the way.

Apparently, when lnx2mac's and the Apple Realtek kext are both installed, and I boot the system, there's no working connection, but when I send the machine to sleep, and then wake it up, it works. I can't understand this.

I have te exact same problem. Did you find a solution? I hace upadated to 10.8.4 as soon the instalation finished though. My board is a ga-h61m-s1 rev 2.1 with the latest BIOS. No dsdt.

Apparently, when lnx2mac's and the Apple Realtek kext are both installed, and I boot the system, there's no working connection, but when I send the machine to sleep, and then wake it up, it works. I can't understand this.

Delete:
RealtekRTL81xx.kext from S/L/E

and Install MultiBeast 5.4.0:
Realtek - AppleRTL8169Ethernet 2.0.6 for 10.7

Run Kext Utility (google it)

Reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back