Lenovo Ideapad S340
CPU
i5-8265U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I have been mucking around with my first Hackintosh build and everything works fine except I can't get sound from the system. I am on Mojave and tried both the unibeast/multibeast method and I just completed the vanilla clover install. For kext I am AppleALC.kext. I tried entering all the layout ids and still no sound.

I have tried a second Hackintosh on a used Lenovo and that works perfectly. I am sure this is some settings that I need to adjust for the gigabyte. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am on Mojave and tried both the unibeast/multibeast method and I just completed the vanilla clover install.
Currently, MultiBeast/Mojave does not exist. If you installed MultiBeast/High Sierra, audio will not work and must be removed
See Mojave AppleHDA Audio/Post #1:
Uninstall Previous Audio Methods
B. Acidanthera/AppleALC

Currently, MultiBeast/Mojave does not exist. If you installed MultiBeast/High Sierra, audio will not work and must be removed
See Mojave AppleHDA Audio/Post #1:
Uninstall Previous Audio Methods
B. Acidanthera/AppleALC

When I did the vanilla clover install, I followed B. Acidanthera/AppleALC. But no sound still. I should receive a USD sound card today, so will use that instead unless I can figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back