Contribute
Register

Really stuck on which graphics card to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 670 FTW
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All,

I've been roaming the forums and going back and forth on the recommended build list from the main page on this site.... Yet I'm still really stuck on which graphics card to purchase.

My main purpose is for a graphics card compatible with 3D software (ex. Maya), and After Effects, FCP, Photoshop. Secondary purpose would be to do some gaming on little down time. I've read that the GTX 580 is pretty solid, then I read that some people are using the GTX 670 or 680.

What's working and what's having issues still? Which should I ultimately get? Any help/info is much appreciated. This is the last major thing I need to purchase.

Thank you all.

Hi All,

I've been roaming the forums and going back and forth on the recommended build list from the main page on this site.... Yet I'm still really stuck on which graphics card to purchase.

My main purpose is for a graphics card compatible with 3D software (ex. Maya), and After Effects, FCP, Photoshop. Secondary purpose would be to do some gaming on little down time. I've read that the GTX 580 is pretty solid, then I read that some people are using the GTX 670 or 680.

What's working and what's having issues still? Which should I ultimately get? Any help/info is much appreciated. This is the last major thing I need to purchase.

Thank you all.

Get the GTX 670 if you are going to game. Native support in 10.8.2 with GE=NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back