I5 3230m
Graphics
Hd 4000/ 7650 hd
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone!

I decided to install mavericks fresh install because i was having some issues with freezing at startup. I installed them fine , then rebooted to use pro book installer. When i used the last time pro book installer 6.1.12 everything worked fine without any issues. With pro book installer 6.1.13 the installation failed . I checked the log it seems that ssdt couldn't be installed. I deleted dsdt.aml rebooted , rerun phi again with all options i wanted except ssdt generator. It installed fine. I again rebooted rerun phi and only chose ssdt generator to create only that. After checking my hwmonitor it seems my cpu package is constantly at 8.0 and 792 mhz.

I really need some help with this issue . I don't know what i did wrong but my cpu won't scale up no matter what. I searched for pro book installed 6.1.12 but i can't find it

after clean install mavericks, in PBI select everything except SSDT, then reboot and open PBI again and select only SSDT.

after clean install mavericks, in PBI select everything except SSDT, then reboot and open PBI again and select only SSDT.

this is what i did. The cpu package is stuck at 792mhz
and package multiplier 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back