Contribute
Register

reaching the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to just use 3 screens on the 770 card but if i try to bios boot from PCI i juat get all 3 screens black with "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState"

if i boot igfx i get 2 screens working (770 card) and igfx screen says "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState"

i just realised i havent installed anything to /S/L/E yet. Which kexts from clover should i install. (using Kext Wizard)

263613-260c2d2b1f754b4376bfdf11adb6467d.jpg

Sorry currently booting 'igfx'
The top 2 screens are DVI from 770 Card. The right screen is usually Display Port on 770 and if i plug it in to Display Port i get the 3rd desktop but then i can't see clover/bios on boot. And OSX thinks i've got 4 screens (3x770 and 1xIGFX)

if i change bios to PCI 1 i get 1 screen (main) with "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState" and 2 Black? So why is it getting stuck on this message?

263614-808067db6af871b9e9c68b087cf88353.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
i would like to just use 3 screens on the 770 card but if i try to bios boot from PCI i juat get all 3 screens black with "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState"

if i boot igfx i get 2 screens working (770 card) and igfx screen says "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState"

i just realised i havent installed anything to /S/L/E yet. Which kexts from clover should i install. (using Kext Wizard)
  • Add Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext for your Intel HD 4600 in /S/L/E as well as CLOVER/kexts/Other .

• Once you can run the system well on Intel HD 4600 video , later as second step, you can try to change BIOS to PCIE , Disable Intel Processor associated Video, Shut down PC, reinsert Nvidia PCIE Card , change Video connection cable to PCIE and try booting the System Disk(with the Lilu+ NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext in CLOVER/kexts/Other and /S/L/E , config.plist uncheck [√] InjectIntel and Check [√] Inject Nvidia if your card does not require NvidiaWeb driver or no check in InjectNvidia but check in [√]NvidiaWeb in System Parameters with Inject kexts [ yes])

how can i add a 3sec loading timer to clover?
Edit "Boot" section in "config.plist" and from dropdown box pick 3 and save c.plist[See image]

Attachments

• Boot.png
    Boot.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back