Register

Raptor Lake Hackintosh Ventura

Motherboard
Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR5 Wi-Fi 6E
CPU
i7-13700K
Graphics
RX Vega 56
Hey all, It's been a while since I built a Hackintosh. Currently I'm building one and I'm a bit outdated. I have the following PC config

CPU - i7 13700k,
Motherboard - B760M DS3H AX DDR5
GPU - Gigabyte Radeon RX VEGA 56 8G
RAM - 32GB
SSD - 512GB
Wifi and bluetooth - Motherboard in built (Do not have the fenvi card - no Budget for that!!)

All I want to know is the following:
  1. Can I build a stable hackintosh Ventura 13.5 with the above PC config, if not what Mac OS can I install
  2. Should I build my own SSDT or can I use the one @MrMinimizer uses under EFI -> OC -> ACPI
  3. I know airdrop or other features won't work with the inbuilt wifi card, but can I atleast have the wifi and bluetooth to work? or should I disable these on my motherboard while installation. also can these be disabled on the config.plist file
  4. I hope I can follow the bios settings from CometLake installation guide From OpenCore

Hey all, It's been a while since I built a Hackintosh. Currently I'm building one and I'm a bit outdated. I have the following PC config

CPU - i7 13700k,
Motherboard - B760M DS3H AX DDR5
GPU - Gigabyte Radeon RX VEGA 56 8G
RAM - 32GB
SSD - 512GB
Wifi and bluetooth - Motherboard in built (Do not have the fenvi card - no Budget for that!!)

All I want to know is the following:
  1. Can I build a stable hackintosh Ventura 13.5 with the above PC config, if not what Mac OS can I install
  2. Should I build my own SSDT or can I use the one @MrMinimizer uses under EFI -> OC -> ACPI
  3. I know airdrop or other features won't work with the inbuilt wifi card, but can I atleast have the wifi and bluetooth to work? or should I disable these on my motherboard while installation. also can these be disabled on the config.plist file
  4. I hope I can follow the bios settings from CometLake installation guide From OpenCore
(1) Possibly. It seems that Raptor Lake systems have more problems than the Alder Lake systems.
(3) What is the revision of your motherboard? From Gigabyte's website it seems that different revisions of the motherboard have different WiFi/Bluetooth modules. The module may not work with MacOS at all.

(1) Possibly. It seems that Raptor Lake systems have more problems than the Alder Lake systems.
(3) What is the revision of your motherboard? From Gigabyte's website it seems that different revisions of the motherboard have different WiFi/Bluetooth modules. The module may not work with MacOS at all.
Motherboard Rev 1.1, which has the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chipset, also I'm not able to get to the installation screen. I tried with Ventura it goes on a boot loop from the verbose screen after I click the Install Ventura , also I tried installing BigSur, I get to the installation, it then abruptly restarts when the installation says 12mins remaining, and then there is a bootloop, could not complete the installation, I get to the below(attached) screen again and again

1691839291722.jpeg

Last edited:
Back