Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello
I am new in the hackintosh world, and i have installed OSX El Captain using clover. After some time realizing how to solve the core problem i came up with a strange situation. The hackintosh boots, everything works fine except the sound (unless the sound system is connected by USB) and what really bothers me is that everytime I boot the system, it reboots a couple times till i get into the log-in screen (sometimes it boots 10 times, sometimes it boots 5, sometimes none .. and so on). I'd like to know if anyone has any clue on why this could be happening. Another thing bothering me is the hibernation settings: if I leave the pc to do something else, for exemple going to have dinner, when i come back i find the computer in sleep mode, and when i wake him up, i have no image input.

Im trying this mostly out of curiosity, and i would like to learn what im doing wrong.

Cheers

I have the exact same issue. Does the same thing if I try to boot in safe mode, everything loads properly and when the login screen should pop it reboots. When it does manage to load up properly, everything is working just fine. o_O

I'm experiencing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back