Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z390 AORUS PRO
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 590
Hello,
I recently updated to macOS Catalina v10.15. The update was quite easy and after i updated Clover(had some problems here) and kexts the os update worked like a charm.
But some reboots started to appear. First I noticed that I had to provider my apple password again in order to use icloud. After enter my password i'v got the rainbow circle for like 30 seconds and after that my hack restarted. After getting in os the icloud was connected. Afterwards same thing happened when i logged in in appstore. Last night the hack got a restart while it was on sleep. And just now it got a restart while i was in a Slack call.
All the restarts are not fallowed by any crash report.
I tried to run some intensive cpu tasks (compile a big project in xcode which push my cpu to limits (70 celsius) and there where no crashes or restarts.

Any idea what it can be? or where should i look for more info ?

Best regards,

I had the same issue. In Mojave everything was working properly but after updating to Catalina, and after a couple of days, the reboots started. I tried re-installing several times with new fresh installs and nothing.

Luckily, I think I have found the problem and the solution. In my case the FakeSMC.kext that is on E/C/K/O was modify after the installation (I didn't do it!!!! and I have no idea how this is possible but it happened). So the solution for me was easy, just change the FakeSMC.kext on E/C/K/O for a new one just downloaded from tonymacx86.

In addition I have done a cleaning of L/E moving the kext that were installed there by Multibeast to E/C/K/O.

I hope this helps you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back