Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 85E6 31.30
CPU
Intel Core i5-8265U
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Here are a list of random problems that I have with my system and can't seem to get to work for me.
I have an HP Envy x360 15m-dr0xxx.

1. The Brightness toggles won't work
2. My volume on MacOS doesn't work
3. When I try to connect to the App Store, it tells me it can't connect.
4. When I try to send a message from the messages app and type in the recipients phone number or Apple ID, it deletes it as soon as I leave typing section.
5. My maps app is broken and won't show me my maps.
6. I can't figure out how to get my webcam in my laptop working.
7. I can't get MacOS to recognize my trackpad yet it recognizes my keyboard just fine. If I want to actually use MacOS, I have to plug in a USB Mouse. I have tried more kexts than I can even think of to try and get this to work but none of them seem to help me in any sort of way.

I have provided a list of all my devices in my device manager because I don't know if this is what seems to be causing my problem.

If anyone would be a help in this, I would greatly appreciate it. This machine has been a pain because there isn't any tutorial for this certain machine and it won't stop causing me trouble. Thank you!
Device Manager.PNG

Here are a list of random problems that I have with my system and can't seem to get to work for me.
I have an HP Envy x360 15m-dr0xxx.

1. The Brightness toggles won't work
2. My volume on MacOS doesn't work
3. When I try to connect to the App Store, it tells me it can't connect.
4. When I try to send a message from the messages app and type in the recipients phone number or Apple ID, it deletes it as soon as I leave typing section.
5. My maps app is broken and won't show me my maps.
6. I can't figure out how to get my webcam in my laptop working.
7. I can't get MacOS to recognize my trackpad yet it recognizes my keyboard just fine. If I want to actually use MacOS, I have to plug in a USB Mouse. I have tried more kexts than I can even think of to try and get this to work but none of them seem to help me in any sort of way.

I have provided a list of all my devices in my device manager because I don't know if this is what seems to be causing my problem.

If anyone would be a help in this, I would greatly appreciate it. This machine has been a pain because there isn't any tutorial for this certain machine and it won't stop causing me trouble. Thank you!
View attachment 428793
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Here are the files that you are requesting. The reason it says that I don't have clover installed and that I don't have a boot loader installed is because anytime I boot MacOS, I use my USB because I don't want to put clover inside of my EFI folder on my hard drive.

Attachments

• debug_25557.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
Here are the files that you are requesting. The reason it says that I don't have clover installed and that I don't have a boot loader installed is because anytime I boot MacOS, I use my USB because I don't want to put clover inside of my EFI folder on my hard drive.
why don't you want to install clover to your hard drive?

I don't want to modify my system internals for my Normal EFI. I have it set up with my BIOS that if I want to boot into MacOS, I plug in my USB and boot from it and boot into MacOS. I don't want to modify my system as to where if I want to revert it, I can revert it and have no problems.

why don't you want to install clover to your hard drive?
is there any way that I can fix these without putting clover on my hard drive? if not, ill put it on my hard drive and just backup my stock Windows EFI.

is there any way that I can fix these without putting clover on my hard drive? if not, ill put it on my hard drive and just backup my stock Windows EFI.
config.plist looks a bit wrong, audio settings shouldn't be at the top, check the laptop guide for proper placement

usb ports are not configured, use either

Hackintool:

or another usb setup guide:

config.plist:
change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx in AppleBacklightInjector.kext (credit RehabMan)
should be disabled

i don't use voodoohda, so can't help there, use lilu and applealc kexts

for imessage, best to check on:

check in windows to see if you have I2C trackpad:

From what I can see, I do have an I2C trackpad but I've tried multiple times as well with VoodooI2C and still can't find a way to get it working.
Synaptics PrecisionTouchpad Filter Driver Properties.PNG

I’m struggling with figuring out how to get the patches using multibeast. It won’t let me put the patches in my config for clover. Could you manually install them for me and then send back my config.plist and help me with all the things you can and what you can't you can explain to me how to do? I am confused on some of the things that need to be done and what you can do would be a huge help to me and what you can't do, I could use like a tutorial. I am new to these hackintoshes and am currently trying to get my first one functioning properly. I know I have to do the SSDT's myself from my machine but can you help me with anything else by chance?

Below is an attached copy of my Clover EFI folder w/o the Themes tab.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 58
I’m struggling with figuring out how to get the patches using multibeast. It won’t let me put the patches in my config for clover. Could you manually install them for me and then send back my config.plist and help me with all the things you can and what you can't you can explain to me how to do? I am confused on some of the things that need to be done and what you can do would be a huge help to me and what you can't do, I could use like a tutorial. I am new to these hackintoshes and am currently trying to get my first one functioning properly. I know I have to do the SSDT's myself from my machine but can you help me with anything else by chance?

Below is an attached copy of my Clover EFI folder w/o the Themes tab.
multibeast is for desktops

i already gave you links to guides, use plisteditpro or xcode to edit your config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back