Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite DDR4
CPU
i5-13600KF
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Hallo,

I had random "you need to shotdown" while using the system I couldn't solve in ANY WAY so I decided to install back 10.6+multibeast+updating to 10.7 from scratch.

By the way I am quite expert in Hackintosh, I built few and solved a lot of problems since now.

Now it all works fine except sometimes I can't boot. KP during the boot process. It happens once in a while, let's say every 6/7 boots, here a screenshot:
SAM_2017.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_2017.jpg
    SAM_2017.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 99
Mmm that's not smart I think! It is always better to have DSDT edited instead of using additional kexts...

Anyway I have been using that DSTD since I bought the motherboard some months ago with no problem...

Hei I did't say you're not smart! Don't take it like a personal offense... I just think if you can use a DSDT it is better, the system is more Vanilla...!

I noticed it happened 3 times and always when I just switched on the power switch in the morning... the only thing that happens in that moment is the router connecting to the internet... maybe it's its fault...? Today I tried waiting a few minutes before switching it on and it booted right... let's see in the next days....

brixx

no worries ,no harm ,no foul...it's just my opinion that DSDT don't work like there supposed too... it's someone else's code configuration.. also its supposed to be used mostly to enable sleep .. I've worked with DSDT's and i worked without.. when i had a DSDT i always had some little issue or another... please see if your computer sleeps then try to wake it using keyboard or mouse if you wake then you have a good match... good luck...

brixx said:
Hei I did't say you're not smart! Don't take it like a personal offense... I just think if you can use a DSDT it is better, the system is more Vanilla...!

I noticed it happened 3 times and always when I just switched on the power switch in the morning... the only thing that happens in that moment is the router connecting to the internet... maybe it's its fault...? Today I tried waiting a few minutes before switching it on and it booted right... let's see in the next days....

Just check any issues with voodoohda, it gives random but regular KPs in my i7 build. hence i got rid of it and bought a turtle beach usb card and no KPs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back