Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

i updated my Hackintosh to 10.10.1 (i did a fresh install).
Well everything is working, except iMessage, but I'm fine with that.

But there is one problem I cant fix. And I don't know why this is happening all the time. Sometimes My Hackintosh is crashing 10 times a day. Sometimes I can work on it without a crash in 12-20 Hours.

My Setup:

i7 4770k
gtx770
samsung evo 840 250gb
Gigabyte Z97X-ud3h

Crashlogs:

Code:
Dec 30 07:27:59.095134 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[153]: Basic RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper Starting XPC Server
Dec 30 07:27:59.095378 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[153]: Detailed RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper XPC connection 0x7fb1c1508b50: start (pid=48, <unknown> not root)

Code:
Dec 29 13:22:43.422495 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[154]: Basic RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper Starting XPC Server
Dec 29 13:22:43.422771 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[154]: Detailed RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper XPC connection 0x7fe0e9600bd0: start (pid=48, <unknown> not root)
Dec 29 13:49:20.958233 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[153]: Basic RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper Starting XPC Server
Dec 29 13:49:20.958437 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[153]: Detailed RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper XPC connection 0x7fe20ad008e0: start (pid=48, <unknown> not root)
Dec 29 13:52:01.976165 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[154]: Basic RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper Starting XPC Server
Dec 29 13:52:01.976419 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[154]: Detailed RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper XPC connection 0x7fb9daa00000: start (pid=48, <unknown> not root)
Dec 29 13:53:28.967962 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[153]: Basic RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper Starting XPC Server
Dec 29 13:53:28.968194 Daniels-Mac-Pro.local discoveryd_helper[153]: Detailed RemoteControl com.apple.discoveryd_helper XPC connection 0x7f901b000640: start (pid=48, <unknown> not root)

We may have the same issue and I am still investigating. I have Yosemite 10.10.1 and Gigabyte z97x-ud3h. I also have almost everything worked except iMessage (sleep does work except when system wakes up, I lost sound). For CPU and graphics, I have 4790K and Gigabyte HD6870.

I don't always get those error message when system freezes and probably freeze could be caused by many other reasons(like the overclocking settings).
- Disable Intel Turbo Boosting from BIOS (Just let OS to control the additional turbo boost frequencies).
- Disable C1E, C6/C7 from BIOS
- Disable all overclocking settings
- Let BIOS control vcore voltage (I used to cap the vcore voltage at 1.200v in order to reduce CPU temp)
- Add ATIConfig=Darkweed (Yes, this doesn't apply to you)
- Used/Disabled memory extreme profile 1 (seems this is doesn't matter but you can try)
- Used native power management instead of nullcpupowermanagement

It seems the issue doesn't happen since yesterday but I will keep you posted.

We may have the same issue and I am still investigating. I have Yosemite 10.10.1 and Gigabyte z97x-ud3h. I also have almost everything worked except iMessage (sleep does work except when system wakes up, I lost sound). For CPU and graphics, I have 4790K and Gigabyte HD6870.

I don't always get those error message when system freezes and probably freeze could be caused by many other reasons(like the overclocking settings).
- Disable Intel Turbo Boosting from BIOS (Just let OS to control the additional turbo boost frequencies).
- Disable C1E, C6/C7 from BIOS
- Disable all overclocking settings
- Let BIOS control vcore voltage (I used to cap the vcore voltage at 1.200v in order to reduce CPU temp)
- Add ATIConfig=Darkweed (Yes, this doesn't apply to you)
- Used/Disabled memory extreme profile 1 (seems this is doesn't matter but you can try)
- Used native power management instead of nullcpupowermanagement

It seems the issue doesn't happen since yesterday but I will keep you posted.

I don't think it's a Hackintosh related Problem, when I'm going for a search. There are many People with real Macs who got this.

I'm having the same issue also. My system worked fine before but yesterday I made a new 10.10.1 Unibeast USB and did a clean install.

Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
Intel i7 4770K
Gigabyte GTX 770
Crucial M550 256GB
Corsair Vengeance Black CL9 1600 (2x8GB)

Now I'm getting steady freezes and I've tried many bios changes and even tried another clean install. No luck.

Add me to the list...Fujitsu Lifebook T731
Intel Core i3-2330M,
Mother board-FUJITSU FJNB232
Motherboard Chipset
Intel Cougar Point QM67, Intel Sandy Bridge
3840 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
PNY SSD 256GB

On first boot after install with Unibeast,
EVERYTHING WORKS EXCEPT AUDIO
Then...
MultiBeast...After I install then reboot, No matter what I do, it freezes, tried all settings, even If I just add audio... after reboot it Freezes in less then a minute...If I don't add anything, don't turn off after 1st boot...EVERYTHING WORKS, I m talking for hours...(except audio) Surf with lan cable, Even my Bluetooth works, right out of installation, Video clean crisp sweet.
I'm a complete Noob to this, but right off of 1st boot? Soooo close...so close!
Reinstalled OS 10.10.1 about 6 times and tried almost all settings...

Well, I hope someone knows how to fix it. :) *bump*

I reloaded Yosemite again, I do not freeze at all, am using it now! I changed SSD PNY to a regular Sata WD HD, just wanted to try, I can reboot it to it as many times as I want, as long as I use the Usb stick to get to boot menu. Also I gave Multibeast one last try to add audio, just audio and after reboot got to desktop as usual and it froze. So I know if I don't touch multibeast I can surf, play whatever and no freezing up...at all. I have it on for about an hour, rebooted 1 or 2 twice, with no issues, as long as I do not use the beast. I am going to try and use a kext for audio and a kext installer...just to see if I get no more issues and then I will repost! Once again no issues, no audio, but no issues as of now! Kext time...Man being a noob is rough...

I reloaded Yosemite again, I do not freeze at all, am using it now! I changed SSD PNY to a regular Sata WD HD, just wanted to try, I can reboot it to it as many times as I want, as long as I use the Usb stick to get to boot menu. Also I gave Multibeast one last try to add audio, just audio and after reboot got to desktop as usual and it froze. So I know if I don't touch multibeast I can surf, play whatever and no freezing up...at all. I have it on for about an hour, rebooted 1 or 2 twice, with no issues, as long as I do not use the beast. I am going to try and use a kext for audio and a kext installer...just to see if I get no more issues and then I will repost! Once again no issues, no audio, but no issues as of now! Kext time...Man being a noob is rough...

there is a reason why Yosemite is working with the installer :) Because all kext are on the installer :)

Happy new year everyone. :)

Anyone found a solution?*bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back