Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Not sure why but I've followed every single step to install mavericks using unibeast and multibeast. But after installation, my system keeps getting freeze randomly. I could not click or do anything beside holding the power button to shut down. Sometimes the system responses again but it kicks me back to log in screen. Average time take for the system to freeze every time is about 2 minutes. Any help/suggestion guys?

My motherboard is a GA-G77-DS3H
CPU: i5 3570K
Video card: GeForce 560 Ti
Mavericks and windows are installed in separated ssd drives

Not sure why but I've followed every single step to install mavericks using unibeast and multibeast. But after installation, my system keeps getting freeze randomly. I could not click or do anything beside holding the power button to shut down. Sometimes the system responses again but it kicks me back to log in screen. Average time take for the system to freeze every time is about 2 minutes. Any help/suggestion guys?

My motherboard is a GA-G77-DS3H
CPU: i5 3570K
Video card: GeForce 560 Ti
Mavericks and windows are installed in separated ssd drives

I notice that you are using a K series processor, is the machine over clocked?

Hello

I've just built a hack with a ga-h87m-d3h and i had the same problem

The only solution i've found il to use only one channel of ram instead of two. I have installed my two dimm of ram in two neigbour slots, no empty slot between the two dimms. Only one channel of ram is active, and it works...

I think it's a temporary fix, i hope to find how tu use the dual channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back