Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Random beach ball for minutes every 5 minutes, freeze and rebooting

I'm gonna try this:
1. Will format the shared partition as APFS, there is nothing really important so it's not an issue. It is a Crucial mx500 that should be well-supported with macOS.
2. If deleting the shared partition does not solve the issue, I will clone the OS to the Crucial mx500. The point is, I hope using the faulty OS will let me do that. Otherwise, maybe I can try with Clonezilla to clone the disk in Windows.
Best to do a fresh install...

Try to erase the shared disk in ex fat but still issue is there.
Probably I will try to install macOS on the Crucial mx500, but if you have any other idea, please I am all hears

Try to erase the shared disk in ex fat but still issue is there.
Probably I will try to install macOS on the Crucial mx500, but if you have any other idea, please I am all hears
try not to use ex fat

remove all other drives as mentioned before and test

try not to use ex fat

remove all other drives as mentioned before and test
yeah sorry, I meant that I deleted the ex fat partition. Now I’m trying to remove the ssd and start only with the macOS ssd

Nothing, still the system is running really bad. I think I will try to install a fresh os on my mx500.
Do you guys have a guide or something on what should I change in the efi older to run the installer from the usb?

Thanks

Nothing, still the system is running really bad. I think I will try to install a fresh os on my mx500.
Do you guys have a guide or something on what should I change in the efi older to run the installer from the usb?

Thanks

Thanks
Or

Guys, I installed a fresh sonoma on my crucial mx500 and then migrate the user from the other ssd and for now it's working flawlessy! Thanks guys, you are awesome

Guys, I installed a fresh sonoma on my crucial mx500 and then migrate the user from the other ssd and for now it's working flawlessy! Thanks guys, you are awesome
yay!

glad you got it sorted! :)

Back