Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've got El Capitan working great on my Z9PA-D8.

I have drives in Raid 5 that I use while in Windows 10 for Storage. Is there a way to get a Windows 10 created Raid 5 to show up in OSX. I'd like to be able to use the storage while booted into either operating system. If that can't be done my motherboard has PIKE card support and I suppose I could use the boards hardware raid, but will OSX recognize this either?

I have drives in Raid 5 that I use while in Windows 10 for Storage. Is there a way to get a Windows 10 created Raid 5 to show up in OSX. I'd like to be able to use the storage while booted into either operating system. If that can't be done my motherboard has PIKE card support and I suppose I could use the boards hardware raid, but will OSX recognize this either?
OS X will not recognize either the board RAID setup or a Windows software RAID array as a valid RAID. Same for Windows going the other way. Your only option here is a RAID card with onboard RAID or a NAS, or a build running OS X server or Windows server software.

could you please please share the build i need to get mine working too. im stuck at start up..

Hi johnson34
could you please share your build log? i am, like the two posters above, going for the same build...

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back