1. iMac
  2. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
  4. Other
Hi all!

Pretty sure this is such a troublesome card, but I got to go back pretty quick and start editing videos with FCPX. Anyway, I cannot get any acceleration nor the macOS to even detect the card as a R9 290/390. I have tried several FakeID's, DeInit options, InjectATI off and on, nothing seems to avail.

Here are some outcomes of booting with these options though:
InjectATI = true, DeInit = true, FakeID = (nun): "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = true, DeInit = false, FakeID = (nun): Crash/System-Screen Blackout
InjectATI = false, DeInit = true, FakeID = (nun): "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = false, DeInit = false, FakeID = (nun): "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = true, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B01002: "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = true, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B01002: Gets stuck about halfway through boot and shows loading sign that keeps looping.
InjectATI = false, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B01002: "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = false, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B01002: Gets stuck about halfway through boot and shows loading sign that keeps looping.
InjectATI = true, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B11002: Crash/System-Screen Blackout
InjectATI = true, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B11002: Crash/System-Screen Blackout
InjectATI = false, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B11002: "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = false, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B11002: Crash/System-Screen Blackout

It is a clean install of macOS High Sierra, iGPU works fine, but I want the dGPU to work, stuff the iGPU. No kexts have been edited, nothing of the modding sort, just played around with Clover settings. I have the newest version of Clover as well. Some help will be appreciated :)

Hi all!

Pretty sure this is such a troublesome card, but I got to go back pretty quick and start editing videos with FCPX. Anyway, I cannot get any acceleration nor the macOS to even detect the card as a R9 290/390. I have tried several FakeID's, DeInit options, InjectATI off and on, nothing seems to avail.

Here are some outcomes of booting with these options though:
InjectATI = true, DeInit = true, FakeID = (nun): "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = true, DeInit = false, FakeID = (nun): Crash/System-Screen Blackout
InjectATI = false, DeInit = true, FakeID = (nun): "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = false, DeInit = false, FakeID = (nun): "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = true, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B01002: "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = true, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B01002: Gets stuck about halfway through boot and shows loading sign that keeps looping.
InjectATI = false, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B01002: "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = false, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B01002: Gets stuck about halfway through boot and shows loading sign that keeps looping.
InjectATI = true, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B11002: Crash/System-Screen Blackout
InjectATI = true, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B11002: Crash/System-Screen Blackout
InjectATI = false, DeInit = true, FakeID = 0x67B11002: "Display 7mb"
InjectATI = false, DeInit = false, FakeID = 0x67B11002: Crash/System-Screen Blackout

It is a clean install of macOS High Sierra, iGPU works fine, but I want the dGPU to work, stuff the iGPU. No kexts have been edited, nothing of the modding sort, just played around with Clover settings. I have the newest version of Clover as well. Some help will be appreciated :)

Try this way and let me know.

FB set to Radeon
Port: 4
Inject ATI
Fake ID 0x67B01002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back