Asrock g81m vg4
CPU
Celeron 2.8 dual
Graphics
Ati R5 200
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys here again ! :)

Im new around here and im learning a lot here :) .

Well i have on my system a Ati Radeon R5 230 installed wich works but i think is not at full performance . One thing that i notice is that after cloover boots the apple logo screen start at wrong resolution ( big ) then at middle loading bar it flash sometimes with a horizontal multicolor line and change to a better resolution ( smaller ) and then my login screen appears . The cloover menu itself appears to me too big .

On sierra system report it appears as Ati hd 6xxx . No more info .

In my adventure i've tried to use the Inject Ati check on cloover but after the apple boot loading logo the screen goes black . Doesn't restart just goes black and stays there . So i revert it . Im using the last version of cloover .

When i use tge onboard intel card all seems in good resolutiom booting but when the OS is up the graphics acts really wierd and sluggy .

Don't want to use the internal because i need more power from video card . This is my system info .

H81M Vg4 r2.0
Ram 16gb
Ati radeon R5 230
Samsung 850 ssd
Intel i5 dual 2.8

Well some info or help on this will be much appreciated !

Thanks again ! :)

Nevermind solved by checking patch Vbios in clover clover plist . BUT the black screen flicker just before the login screen still happen ! :-/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back