AsRock H170 Pro4
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone here for all the help you provide to the less experienced hackintosh users.
I've been to thousands of forums but I can't resolve this issue of mine, so this is why I came here today to create a thread my own.

The thing is: I managed to install a hackintosh Mavericks using a sabertooth z77 with Intel i7 2600K and Radeon HD7770 ghost edition. I had some trouble to make Radeon work but now I boot in verbose mode and it's all right. I use a HDTV and a VGA monitor. The sound, however, only works with the green out. I can't make it work on the HDTV speakers. I'd appreciate help here as I can't find a solution on other pages, forums or threads. It may be rather simple or something more complex as I don't have much experience with Hackintoshes yet.

Please, let me know of any attachment you need in order to help me figure out what is wrong with my sound, I'll be glad to provide.

Thanks to all.

I've seen that... But I don't think I understand that enough to follow that guide... Looks quite complicated for me at some points... Do you think there might be a simpler way to overcome this issue? I am afraid I may screw things up...

I am afraid I may screw things up...
Your system, up to you.
Try:
HDMI Audio AppleHDA
/cloverHDMI
1. Double click on the link
2. Select View Raw
3. Double click Downloads/audio_cloverHDMI...command
4. Answer questions: y
5. If "Install finished, restart required" message, restart

If error or no HDMI audio, see Problem Reporting, Post #1 for HDMI audio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back