Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi everyone!
This is my last try with the old GPU that I am still using. I have been stuck on 10.12.2 cause I didn't manage to get the Radeon 7750 working in 10.12.3.
Since than I haven't tried anymore. Is anybody using this card with Mojave? Maybe something has changed backwards in my favor?

As an alternative that fits inside my Cube case I am considering the MSI RX 560 itx...any thoughts on this?

Thank you for any reply!
Cheers,
Fleisch

Your ATI has no metal support far as i know so would not work in mojave. Mojave works with minimum GT710 nvidia, minimum HD4000 intel graphics not too sure on Radeon graphics. I think 560 or higher. There is post with supported options for mojave metal requirements

I am trying to het my Sapphire Ultimate HD7750 card to work. In High Sierra it gave a black screen but in Mojave I get a red login screen, but I am not Able to login (see attached file). So I can not use the card at this moment.

There are report of the 7750 working and Some say Mojave should have native support for the card.
IMG_0461.jpg

Hello ,you can try this method, install the Mojave . first, open and edit the AMDRadeonX4000.kext,find and edit the Info.plist,find the AMDVerdeGraphicsAccelerator,change it to AMDCapeVerdeGraphicsAccelerator. second under the AMDCapeVerdeGraphicsAccelerator find the cail_properties change them like:

<key>cail_properties</key>

<dict>

<key>CAIL_DisableDrmdmaPowerGating</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>CAIL_DisableDynamicGfxMGPowerGating</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>CAIL_DisableGfxCGPowerGating</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>CAIL_DisableGmcPowerGating</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>CAIL_DisableStaticGfxMGPowerGating</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>CAIL_DisableUVDPowerGating</key>

<integer>0</integer>

<key>CAIL_DisableVCEPowerGating</key>

<integer>1</integer>

Then save the info.plist,use the Kext Utility to install the AMDRadeonX4000.kext,then change the video card to hd7750, restart the computer,to see hd7750 work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back