Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys!

I'm kinda new setting up a hackintosh. Got everything working fine right now, except dual monitor support. I got a black screen if i try to boot with two monitors connected at a time ( 1 x hdmi & 1 x dvi).

If i just boot with one monitor and wait until OSX is loaded i can plug the second monitor (hdmi) in and OSX recognizes it and everything works perfect.

Anyone got a solution for this? It is really annoying that i always have to wait for osx to plug in my second monitor..

Thanks ! :)

Added my config.plist - hope this helps

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-18 um 21.31.40.png

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-18 um 21.31.51.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 206
Can you run two analog outs (using a DV adapter to analog on one of them) to analogs on the monitor? This always worked for me.

-update tonight- Now I've got two digital outs working, yay! Used an HDMI > DVI adapter and ran that out to one monitor and then regular DVI to the other. No further configuration needed. Boots up perfect. :headbang:

-NOTE- I see I'm quite off topic because I'm on Snow Leopard with an nVidia graphics card. My apologies and if mods want to delete this go ahead,.

Hey Guys!

I'm kinda new setting up a hackintosh. Got everything working fine right now, except dual monitor support. I got a black screen if i try to boot with two monitors connected at a time ( 1 x hdmi & 1 x dvi).

If i just boot with one monitor and wait until OSX is loaded i can plug the second monitor (hdmi) in and OSX recognizes it and everything works perfect.

Anyone got a solution for this? It is really annoying that i always have to wait for osx to plug in my second monitor..

Thanks ! :)

Added my config.plist - hope this helps

View attachment 177483

View attachment 177484

Its more than a Graphics problem. Clover isn't Set up correctly. Your Config.plist has the wrong patches for your machine. Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

Thank you so far! It's kinda hard for me to find the right configuration . I've read your link but can't really figure out what to do . I dont want to f*** up things :|.

Would be very nice if you could help me a little bit more, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back