Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hy,

Really noob here so be gentle :)
Everything installed file only graphics card seems to be problem. I only get 8 MB memory on my R9 270. Will list screenshots too, if I enable InjectATI then it recognises and gives me R9 270 but only 8 mb of memory. If I disable injectATI then I get display 8mb memory. Please help :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.png
    2.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 145
What amount of memory are you expecting to see on your R9 270? I have an R9 270X and it only has 2GB of onboard RAM.

Also, if you're looking for your system RAM, that won't be on the menu option you attached the screenshot of. You need to go down two more headings to "memory" and you should see 16 GB there which matches your "About This Mac" screenshot.

Ok, I spoofed the ID and it did change in the preferences, but it still shows me 8 MB of vRAM it should be 2GB something. Did not see FixDisplay = true in my clover options tho.
3.png

Thank you all, got it working with Clover Configurator. Changed there the ATI device ID and enabled Inject ATI and FixDispaly. Now works fine. Do I have to worry about system updates tho? Will they mess my graphics up?

So I was wandering, if I wold have like GTX 980 or one of the recommended graphics cards, then it wold work "out of the box" without changing the ID or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back