Graphics
GTX 650 Ti 1GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
my friend is bringing over his 2010 mbp tomorrow, and its a chance for me to use it to format the USB drive i have for Lion Osx Install and for I think Unibeast? Because I tried on my older Mac here and it wouldnt work because it isnt newer mac. My question is Jus to be sure, I have to use a mac newer than 10.6-7 or somthing to use unibeast to the usb/ect? and anything else to do on his mac before i start actual install? my parts will be here tomorrow evening.

Gigabyte Z77 DS3h or D3HS lol.
8GB ddr3 corsair vengence lp
evga geforce gtx 650 ti 1gb gddr5
i5 3570k 3.4ghz

Thanks!

You need a Mac running 10.6.8, 10.7.x or 10.8.0 to be able to download the latest Mountain Lion install app from the app store. Once you have downloaded it and verified it is in the app folder of the Mac, download and run UniBeast with your formated 8Gb (minimum - can be larger with 8Gb partition for ML) plugged into USB2.0 port.

ok just so im clear, Got my whole system built and running! stoked. So I just use unitbeast to install files to usb or what ever then install ML and use multibeast for bootloader right? I dont need dsdt or drivers since i got all parts from tonys list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back