Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I currently have osx installed on my ssd and bought another hdd to instal windows on, Just be sure im doing the correct process, what ill do next is connect up my hdd (sata), then plug in my win7 usb, start off the usb, choose the new hdd as windows disk, install windows, go into osx and instal the bootloader. Is that correct? Cheers!

I currently have osx installed on my ssd and bought another hdd to instal windows on, Just be sure im doing the correct process, what ill do next is connect up my hdd (sata), then plug in my win7 usb, start off the usb, choose the new hdd as windows disk, install windows, go into osx and instal the bootloader. Is that correct? Cheers!

You might want to 'quickly' refer to the sticky guide to dual boot at the top of this forum.

Which I did, My scenario is not the same, But thanks for being "helpful" keep up the "great" job.

Which I did, My scenario is not the same, But thanks for being "helpful" keep up the "great" job.

Your scenario is the same. Read "Installing on separate drives. (Recommended method)"

G'day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back