Graphics
Gigabyte AMD radeon 7770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I need some help from some experienced people to help me with the Hackintosh I will be buying soon?

The specs are:
Case - In Win Dragon Rider Case
CPU - intel core i7 3770
SSD - OCZ agility 4 2.5 inch SSD
Monitor - ASUS VE247H
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
RAM - GelL EVO VELOCE Series 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3
GPU - Gigabyte GeForce GT 640 2GB
Optical drive - Lite-On iHAS324
Power Supply - OCZ Fat

All together this costs about $1,199.00 in Australian Dollars from the website www.mwave.com.au

Can someone please tell me if this computer will be compatible with Hackintosh. From all the research I have done, I think it will work, but please let me know if there is something wrong.

Also, my motherboard says it includes an 'Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)' built in. Does this mean that I will be able to connect to my homes wifi network or do I have to buy an adapter/card? If I have to buy an adapter/card, what does that 'Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)' do?

Thankyou for all your effort to answer this post, I can't wait to build my Hackintosh and become part of the community.

The D3H has unsupported VIA audio chip. Get the DS3H instead.

Also, my motherboard says it includes an 'Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)' built in. Does this mean that I will be able to connect to my homes wifi network or do I have to buy an adapter/card? If I have to buy an adapter/card, what does that 'Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)' do?
That's the Ethernet port. Your motherboard does not have WiFi, you will need a separate card or USB dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back