Graphics
GTX 560Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
For those of you with this board, I would like to know if you have sleep working 100% of the time, as well as if there are 2 or 3 checkboxes in Energy Saver. Also, it might be helpful to mention which rev. of the board you have (1 or 2).

I ask because 75% of the time sleep works fine for me. And when it doesn't work, it will attempt to wake from sleep, but will then restart itself.

I'm not really looking for general troubleshooting tips, unless someone has encountered this exact problem. I'm familiar with what's required for sleep, but it's just some strange behavior I'm encountering, so I'd like to see if anyone else has run into the same thing, particularly with this board. My only thought at this point is that the DSDT in the database is for a rev 1 board, and I have a rev 2.

I haven't tested sleep much to know if it works all the time but once in a while I put it to sleep and it works fine. Also in the Energy Saver preferences I see 3 checkboxes, all checked. My board is rev2 and I made my own DSDT, I'm still trying to adjust it.
I tried the one from the database but I had some problems I don't remember now what it was but it may have been important as I decided to take all the trouble to learn a bit of DSDT editing :) I'll attach my DSDT just in case you want to try it. Have fun!
dsdt.aml.zip

eMatoS said:
I haven't tested sleep much to know if it works all the time but once in a while I put it to sleep and it works fine. Also in the Energy Saver preferences I see 3 checkboxes, all checked. My board is rev2 and I made my own DSDT, I'm still trying to adjust it.
I tried the one from the database but I had some problems I don't remember now what it was but it may have been important as I decided to take all the trouble to learn a bit of DSDT editing :) I'll attach my DSDT just in case you want to try it. Have fun!
dsdt.aml.zip

Couldn't hurt.

Thanks much for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back