i5-2310
Graphics
GT 430
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, everyone.
I have recently and successfully installed OSX 10.10 using the Clover Method. Everything was working amazingly fine! My AMD Graphic Card recognised, CPU, Monitor and etc.
Sadly, after installing FakeSMC using Kext Utility, my computer won't recognise my keyboard anymore... I'm guessing there's no such thing as rolling back without a previous Time Machine backup. The only way out of this mess would reinstalling the system?!

CPU Core2Quad q6600
RAM 4GB 1333
GPU Saphire 6750 2GB
MB PIG41BO

Hi, everyone.
I have recently and successfully installed OSX 10.10 using the Clover Method. Everything was working amazingly fine! My AMD Graphic Card recognised, CPU, Monitor and etc.
Sadly, after installing FakeSMC using Kext Utility, my computer won't recognise my keyboard anymore... I'm guessing there's no such thing as rolling back without a previous Time Machine backup. The only way out of this mess would reinstalling the system?!

CPU Core2Quad q6600
RAM 4GB 1333
GPU Saphire 6750 2GB
MB PIG41BO
Have you tried booting the system with the installation USB?

Have you tried booting the system with the installation USB?
Sorry for the late response.
I figured it out. I found a kext on internet, then I had to use a friend's USB keyboard in order to get the installations done.
Everything is working smoothly. I even bought a WiFi adaptor (RTL8192SU) that works like a charm. Again, for me, Clover went way better for THIS configuration I'm using.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back