Graphics
GeForce GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Asus Z77-V Deluxe Mobo W/ 3770K Processor and I am trying to install MLion via the Unibeast AppStore method. When I try to start the installer I get a gray screen with the Mac symbol and as it tries to initialize I get a prohibition symbol over the Mac logo however the ticker is still spinning as if it is waiting for input. I have disconnected everything except for the 32 Gig (4x8Gb) GSkill DDR3 1600 RAM, the Intel 60Gb SS Drive I wish to install the system on, and the Cruzer Glide 16gb FD I have ML on. When I access the verbose boot I get as far as the following screen. photo.jpg

Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 242
10-4 Ill give that a try and get back to you. I pulled that thing apart yesterday but for some reason that escaped me. Thanks

I did manage to get MLion installed (three times now) but I am not sure how to proceed with MultiBeast. It seems like everything is recognized (except for the norm. WiFi, BT, and sound) such as all 32gig of ram and my graphics card. But when I attempt to make it bootable from the hard drive it goes crazy... Once it just booted to nothingness at a black screen (Attempting to use EasyBeast) and the next it crashed with a cascade of error messages on a drop down gray screen (When i attempted to boot using the option DSDT free install) but it boots fine from the flash drive... any ideas from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back