Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
same Prohibited Sign then a auto reboot after it

Again prohibited sign ??

As per your last update, you were stucked in PCI Configuration begin. Again went back to prohibited sign ??

Boot in verbose and post a photo please.

Again prohibited sign ??

As per your last update, you were stucked in PCI Configuration begin. Again went back to prohibited sign ??

Boot in verbose and post a photo please.

to be really honest am starting to give up, been working on finding a fix for days
but here is the interesting part, the -v showed more text and as soon i snapped a pic it went crazy

IMG_4025.JPG
IMG_4024.JPG

to be really honest am starting to give up, been working on finding a fix for days
but here is the interesting part, the -v showed more text and as soon i snapped a pic it went crazy

View attachment 225420 View attachment 225421
This prohibitory sign is because of root device unavailability.

Try with different USB ports and make sure that USB options are correctly configured on BIOS.

You have to be more patient on installation of OS X. Apple not releasing OS for installing on custom build.

This prohibitory sign is because of root device unavailability.

Try with different USB ports and make sure that USB options are correctly configured on BIOS.

You have to be more patient on installation of OS X. Apple not releasing OS for installing on custom build.

ok so i re checked the bios made sure everything was fine, changed location of USB, still prohibited.

ok so i re checked the bios made sure everything was fine, changed location of USB, still prohibited.

Make sure that VT-D is disabled on BIOS.

Post a picture of BIOS section where the USB related parameters present.

Make sure that VT-D is disabled on BIOS.

Post a picture of BIOS section where the USB related parameters present.
hey sorry for the wait, had work, got the screen shots.
IMG_4174.JPG
IMG_4175.JPG

Virtualization Technology is different from VT-d.

Make sure that VT-d is Disabled on BIOS.
yah it was orady turned off
edit: Why is it always upside down...
IMG_4186.JPG

Virtualization Technology is different from VT-d.

Make sure that VT-d is Disabled on BIOS.

could the problem be coming from the GPU?
i have a 980 SC on my main PC, u think if i replace them something would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back