Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AsRock Fata1ity Z270 Gaming ITX
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
WX5100
So after a some minor setbacks, I was able to finally get Catalina working on my 2nd Build. Once I finished I installed my Storage Drive( 2nd Drive) back in and that its where I believe the problem started. My 2nd Drive is a PCIe M.2 drive used for Storage( Files, Movies, Music, etc.) After I installed it that is when I noticed that the Progress Bar would move very slowly and then eventually boot to the Desktop but I noticed that I di not have WiFi and BT. I tried to use Hackintool to Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions and once I did this I restarted and it seemed as it fixed the problem but it did not. I tried to boot in Verbose Mode to see where it hangs but when I boot in Verbose it goes straight thru without an issue and I have everything working. Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? Is it really tied to the extra drive? I have attached my EFI folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 52
You have HFSPlus.efi and VBoxHfs.efi which both do the same job and are mutually exclusive.
Use one or the other but not both.

See CloverWiki -> Debug :

Thank you for the response. Removed VBoxHfs.efi and so far it's looking ok. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back