Graphics
geforce gtx 660 2gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
loving my osx86 install been using it every day for two weeks now. haven't even booted into windows 7. :thumbup:

anyways id like to know if there is a program out there to monitor cpu/gpu temps and possibly make my ati 5770's fan run at a faster speed? sort of like you can on windows with the catalyst software?

iStat is the most popular Mac temperature monitoring software.

fixxxer2012 said:
loving my osx86 install been using it every day for two weeks now. haven't even booted into windows 7. :thumbup:

anyways id like to know if there is a program out there to monitor cpu/gpu temps and possibly make my ati 5770's fan run at a faster speed? sort of like you can on windows with the catalyst software?
I use the last free version if iStatMenu (never had any reason to upgrade). a click on the temp dislpay in the command bar gets me whatever I have check marked in the iStat setup - see pics (I checkmarked everything for show-an-tell)iStat1.pngiStat2.png
iStat3.png

Attachments

• iStat1.png
    iStat1.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 162
  • iStat2.png
    iStat2.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 167
  • iStat3.png
    iStat3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 174
There is also a free iStat widget that works just fine for me. I prefer it as it is out of the way unless I want/need to see it.

Then there is also atmonitor and temperature monitor ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back