Contribute
Register

Profile Build Signatures: Request Additional Components

Hi,
Please add "H81M-S F2" under "Motherboard: Chipset(H81) Manufacturer(Gigabyte) Motherboard( - )"

Thanx..

Hey there! Could you add these two to the lists?

• Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z5S
  • Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition

Thanks in advance!

Added! Just so you know, I've added the 970 in a more generic sense (if I added one for every manufacturer we'd end up with a massive list that would probably crash browsers :p).

Please add NVIDIA GT 640 to graphics cards.

This one should already be in there (choose NVIDIA as the manufacturer and you should see the GeForce GT 640).

I have working i3-4150. Would like to see this up, although the iGPU isn't supported. Using an EVGA GT 740 superclocked 2GB.

i3-4150 is in!

Hi there,

Please add the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 & i7 870 & Geforce GTX 550Ti.

Thanks

These should both be in there, though I did fix the spelling on the 500 Ti so it falls more where you'd expect it in sorting.

i have loads of random builds in my sig that i didn't create and cant update? they wont save changes?

Were you still having trouble? I've made a few different fixes since you first posted.

Gigabyte's GA-B85N Phoenix-WiFi motherboard is missing from the list.

Also, a quick question: I noticed that there's no empty text box in the threads for posting. Does this mean that all posts (except the first one) must be replies to other posts? I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find it, so I just replied to the first post in this thread.

Done! FYI, you can click on "reply" on any post to reply to the thread.

Back