Contribute
Register

Profile Build Signatures: Request Additional Components

Double check after you have clicked save. I noticed that sometimes when you click on save it looks like it hasn't saved properly, but then it shows up anyway in my build signature.

Still didn't work :( Attached a screenshot - I've tried applying changes using both buttons circled in red

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 11.29.40 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 11.29.40 AM.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 100
Requesting Components for ASUS UX31A Zenbook Prime

CPU Type: Intel Core i7-3517U, 2800MHz

and

Motherboard Chipset: HM76, Intel Ivy Bridge

Thanx

I'd love some more laptop manufacturers - I got a lot of stuff working (except for WiFi and Audio) on my Toshiba Satellite E55t VM.... If that was there, it would be the HackBook Touch 15-inch! :D It's currently running OS X 10.8.0 and a Windows command prompt command to change the ID to non-Haswell. Mavericks is too slow b/c I only have 4 GB of ram in my computer. I plan to upgrade to 12 GB later though...

I'd love some more laptop manufacturers - I got a lot of stuff working (except for WiFi and Audio) on my Toshiba Satellite E55t VM.... If that was there, it would be the HackBook Touch 15-inch! :D It's currently running OS X 10.8.0 and a Windows command prompt command to change the ID to non-Haswell. Mavericks is too slow b/c I only have 4 GB of ram in my computer. I plan to upgrade to 12 GB later though...
Did you bother to read the OP?

Back