Intel i5-4430
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
I have installed Mavericks and Win 8 successfully using clover following the guides posted in the laptop forum, mounted EFI partition using clover cnfig and everything working as expected, can see Mac and Win 8 at clover boot screen, so far only issues are the HD4000 Vram shows 1 GB which is actually 2 GB in Win 8, system information shows no card reader but when I insert a card it reads and shows under finder, not much of a bother though, just curious, this is a fresh install, updated to 10.9.5 from appstore, did not do anything with DSDT as I am new to the clover way. any help is appreciated.

I have installed Mavericks and Win 8 successfully using clover following the guides posted in the laptop forum, mounted EFI partition using clover cnfig and everything working as expected, can see Mac and Win 8 at clover boot screen, so far only issues are the HD4000 Vram shows 1 GB which is actually 2 GB in Win 8, system information shows no card reader but when I insert a card it reads and shows under finder, not much of a bother though, just curious, this is a fresh install, updated to 10.9.5 from appstore, did not do anything with DSDT as I am new to the clover way. any help is appreciated.

Not valid to make comparisons between Win8 and Yosemite. The drivers configure the device differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back