Contribute
Register

Probook 4530s with 10.8.3, audio not working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you erase your partition before starting the install...

I'll make these every time :)

I have time capsule from actually 10.8.3 without audio working, can i restore it with my settings, software, etc, etc...?

BTW: sorry for my english

I'll make these every time :)

I have time capsule from actually 10.8.3 without audio working, can i restore it with my settings, software, etc, etc...?

BTW: sorry for my english

How did your fresh install work?
I don't know what 'time capsule' is (OS X has Time Machine, but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about).

If you have working audio after a fresh install, you should avoid using any kind of 'automated restore' software unless you can be sure that system kexts and other system related files are untouched. Easier just to re-install apps, and copy documents manually, I would think...

How did your fresh install work?
I don't know what 'time capsule' is (OS X has Time Machine, but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about).

If you have working audio after a fresh install, you should avoid using any kind of 'automated restore' software unless you can be sure that system kexts and other system related files are untouched. Easier just to re-install apps, and copy documents manually, I would think...

Thx for your help:) Fresh install works pretty well, and audio now are available.

With best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back