HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i5-2410M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone:)

Today i update my Probook 4530s from 10.8.2 to 10.8.3 and my audio didn't work:( what i must do?

Regards

Hello everyone:)

Today i update my Probook 4530s from 10.8.2 to 10.8.3 and my audio didn't work:( what i must do?

Regards

Use ProBook Installer v6.1 (beta) to install 10.8.3 OS X Support kexts (this will fix your non-working battery indication too).

Use ProBook Installer v6.1 (beta) to install 10.8.3 OS X Support kexts (this will fix your non-working battery indication too).

thanks for your reply, i use ProBook installer 6.1 and nothing:( audio still not working:(:(:(

thanks for your reply, i use ProBook installer 6.1 and nothing:( audio still not working:(:(:(

Did you repair permissions & rebuild cache? Then reboot...

And make sure you selected the right option in Probook Installer v6.1 (there is support for 4x40s in there too).

Did you repair permissions & rebuild cache? Then reboot...

And make sure you selected the right option in Probook Installer v6.1 (there is support for 4x40s in there too).

i make this what you say and still nothing :(

i make this what you say and still nothing :(

You must have something else wrong then. How did you install originally? And do you have an /Extra/dsdt.aml?

You must have something else wrong then. How did you install originally? And do you have an /Extra/dsdt.aml?

1. Fresh install 10.8.2 from Unibeast usb stick, then update to 10.8.3 from original Apple combo file + Probook instaler 6.1b6 and sound not working :(
2. Fresh install 10.8.2 from Unibeast usb stick, then update to 10.8.3 from original Apple combo file + Probook instaler 6.1b6 + restore from Time Capsule (10.8.2) and sound still not working :(

p.s. i have /extra/dsdt.aml

1. Fresh install 10.8.2 from Unibeast usb stick, then update to 10.8.3 from original Apple combo file + Probook instaler 6.1b6 and sound not working :(
2. Fresh install 10.8.2 from Unibeast usb stick, then update to 10.8.3 from original Apple combo file + Probook instaler 6.1b6 + restore from Time Capsule (10.8.2) and sound still not working :(

p.s. i have /extra/dsdt.aml

Since you're doing fresh installs anyway, why not just fresh install 10.8.3 then use ProBook Installer v6.1 to install everything, including a DSDT (because you probably didn't have a proper patched DSDT of your own anyway...)

Since you're doing fresh installs anyway, why not just fresh install 10.8.3 then use ProBook Installer v6.1 to install everything, including a DSDT (because you probably didn't have a proper patched DSDT of your own anyway...)

Please give me 20 minutes, i'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back