Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
just got a HP 4530S probook XU018UT i5-2410M, HD 3000

i have bios version .41 tried setting the bios settings to default, made sure virtualization is disabled, after i boot from the unibeast it just freezes on the apple grey screen, in -v i see near the end
waitFORService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out.

ive tried -x -f GraphicsEnabler=NO/YES IGPEnabler=No/YES

though it might be my new unibeast usb, but ive tried it on two other machines and they both reach the installer no problem, any ideas ?

still the same result
:banghead:

just got a HP 4530S probook XU018UT i5-2410M, HD 3000

i have bios version .41 tried setting the bios settings to default, made sure virtualization is disabled, after i boot from the unibeast it just freezes on the apple grey screen, in -v i see near the end
waitFORService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out.

ive tried -x -f GraphicsEnabler=NO/YES IGPEnabler=No/YES

though it might be my new unibeast usb, but ive tried it on two other machines and they both reach the installer no problem, any ideas ?

still the same result
:banghead:

Make sure VT-d is disabled in BIOS or use dart=0. And give it plenty of time. With VT-d disabled, your laptop will boot the installer without flags.

Also make sure you created your USB using the latest Unibeast.

ProBook 4530S cant get to mavericks installer[SOLVED]

no luck so far with dart=0 or -x ,just have a question though if im using a unibeast without the laptop support box checked, could that be causing a problem reaching installer ? or is that just for notepad and trackpad support ?

i have link pictures to my error message from -v as well a bios pics if that helps
i can also try to do the uni-beast drive over again with laptop support added.

...just have a question though if im using a unibeast without the laptop support box checked, could that be causing a problem reaching installer ? ...

The guide says "Laptop Support" because you need it.

The guide says "Laptop Support" because you need it.

sorry my bad, i was loosing my mind with tottaly forgetting to check the laptop support since its been a long time since i made the mavericks unibeast i forgot about that option, remade the unibeast stick with laptop support and flawless install ! thanks again rehab for the great guide and all your hard work, u rock ! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back