Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can't get my resolution to change on my Probook. It is set at 1024 x 768 and should be 1336 x 768. Also, I'm having other graphics problems. When I open a new tab in Safari, the screen flickers. And playing videos on YouTube, the video flickers.

I did notice that I don't have the AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext. I'm not sure if I need it or not. I can click About this Mac and and it shows Intel HD Graphics 3000 Mobile 64 MB. Any ideas on what to do?

I can't get my resolution to change on my Probook. It is set at 1024 x 768 and should be 1336 x 768. Also, I'm having other graphics problems. When I open a new tab in Safari, the screen flickers. And playing videos on YouTube, the video flickers.

I did notice that I don't have the AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext. I'm not sure if I need it or not. I can click About this Mac and and it shows Intel HD Graphics 3000 Mobile 64 MB. Any ideas on what to do?

Your install sounds as if it is severely damaged. I suggest a fresh install following the sticky guide at the top of this forum.

As a matter of fact, all this has been fixed. I just updated to 10.8.4, screen resolution is right, and no more flickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back