Intel hd4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I´m having this problem since i made a new installation of Mavericks, when i wake up my probook from sleep mode it has no network connection, then i have to wait for it connect again, be it wifi or ethernet.

So, if i have something like Ut*****t running, it stops all the downloads while sleeping, something that didn´t happen in my old installation. How can i change this behavior?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I´m having this problem since i made a new installation of Mavericks, when i wake up my probook from sleep mode it has no network connection, then i have to wait for it connect again, be it wifi or ethernet.

So, if i have something like Ut*****t running, it stops all the downloads while sleeping, something that didn´t happen in my old installation. How can i change this behavior?

By definition, sleep mode cuts power to all devices except a trickle to RAM.

Ok...but what i mean is that if i have Ut*****t or similar running, and let the probook alone, when i came back after a few hours, the screen will be off (of course), and there will be no network connection, and the downloads are stopped...but this didn´t happen before, yes the screen would be off, but there would be still network connection - i guess that meant the probook was not sleeping, but anyhow my question is how to do it, because now it will always go to sleep even if something like Ut*****t is running

Ok...but what i mean is that if i have Ut*****t or similar running, and let the probook alone, when i came back after a few hours, the screen will be off (of course), and there will be no network connection, and the downloads are stopped...but this didn´t happen before, yes the screen would be off, but there would be still network connection - i guess that meant the probook was not sleeping, but anyhow my question is how to do it, because now it will always go to sleep even if something like Ut*****t is running

If you have a blinking power LED, then the laptop is sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back