Intel i7
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

since Version 10.7.2 i can't update my System using the Combo Updater.

Bildschirmfoto 2012-07-16 um 12.50.33.png

Its German, but it says that my Volume does not have requirements for installation.
I have about 40GB empty space on my SSD. I Dont know what to do.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2012-07-16 um 12.50.33.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2012-07-16 um 12.50.33.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 108
Julian0o

So what you a saying if that the Apple Combo Updater is telling you that you don't have enough free space to install.
You may need to move some files to another location
applications like FierFox or other programs that were added to you Application folder would be ideal to move to another drive.

Also are you sure that TRIM is working on you Solid State Hard Drive.

This is an alternative way of getting trim to work on you OSX 10.6 SSD
http://osxdaily.com/2011/03/27/enable-t ... -x-10-6-7/

translated in to German by Google translate

Julian0o Also, was Sie sagen, wenn ein, dass die Apple Combo-Updater sagt Ihnen, dass Sie nicht über genügend freien Speicherplatz zu installieren. Sie müssen eventuell einige Dateien an einen anderen Ort bewegen Anwendungen wie FierFox oder andere Programme, die Ihnen Application-Ordner hinzugefügt wurden, wäre ideal, um auf ein anderes Laufwerk verschieben. Auch sind Sie sicher, dass TRIM Sie basiert auf Solid State-Festplatte arbeitet. Dies ist eine alternative Möglichkeit, sich trimmen, um auf sich wirken OSX 10.6 SSD http://osxdaily.com/2011/03/27/enable-t ... 10-6-7/~~V

I solved the Problem. I had installed the Mac OSX Server app. So my Hackintosh thought its it was a server.

I removed the Server components and the update worked!

Greetings & Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back