Contribute
Register

problems with two 770 4gb in yosemite. anyone got two gfx cards working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone got two 770 4gb working in yosemite. Have posted versions of this message and received help from Slimjim and Jithin, which has been great, but nothing has worked. If I have one card in the machine it boots really fast and acts flawlessly. If I have two the card in slot 1 only allows sluggish video at low res to go out of one of the dvid. Also if I have two in thunderbolt doesn't seem to work- though haven't extensively tested this. Am using web drivers. am running out of options and if i can't get this to work will have to consider downgrading to mavericks as need both cards working. Surely there must be someone with a similar build that's working?

system is 3770k, 32gb ram, asus p8z77-premium, 2 x gtx770 4gb, yosemite 10.10.3

Has anyone got two 770 4gb working in yosemite. Have posted versions of this message and received help from Slimjim and Jithin, which has been great, but nothing has worked. If I have one card in the machine it boots really fast and acts flawlessly. If I have two the card in slot 1 only allows sluggish video at low res to go out of one of the dvid. Also if I have two in thunderbolt doesn't seem to work- though haven't extensively tested this. Am using web drivers. am running out of options and if i can't get this to work will have to consider downgrading to mavericks as need both cards working. Surely there must be someone with a similar build that's working?

system is 3770k, 32gb ram, asus p8z77-premium, 2 x gtx770 4gb, yosemite 10.10.3

Please read the Rules :

Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted

apologies, thought it might be better posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back