Graphics
Nvidia GTX 560 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys!

I have just created a usb booteable.
Now I want to install, but it doesnt work...
Firstly, I start my PC by USB (see photo)
IMG_20161123_194804_zpsppevrld8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Secondly, I choose options and I write "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

Finally, I choose "External" to install Sierra,but... never happen! It restart all time

Are there anything wrong?

My configuration is:
i5 3570k
Asrock P67 Pro3
8GB DDR3
SSD 120GB Kingston
Nvidia GTX560

Regards

I'm not sure about your Video Card nVidia GeF GTX560 will work OK in macOSSierra. GraphicsEnabler= is not a Clover Boot flag for nVidia Graphics card.
If you go here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/
you will see what I have copied and pasted below for you:
As of macOS Sierra, nvda_drv=1 in config.plist under Boot > Arguments is no longer working to initiate drivers. Clover has been updated with a new System Parameter setting called NvidiaWeb.

There's a new method for enabling the NVIDIA Web Drivers in the latest versions of Clover (r3751+). It can be turned on and off by editing /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist to add SystemParameters/NvidiaWeb. This parameter takes the place of nvda_drv=1 boot flag, which may not work in macOS Sierra.

1. Mount EFI Partition
2. Open /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with text edit, Xcode, or Plist Editor Pro
3. Edit as shown below:

Code (Text):
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>
4. Remove Boot/Arguments/nvda_drv=1 if necessary
5. Save and reboot

Please check with folks at the Post-Installation Graphics Forum for a lot more about nVidia Webdrivers and whether your card is included in the list.

To know more clearly why you are unable to boot from Clover Boot Manager Screen to the Installation screen, I have the following suggestions:
  • Until you get the Sierra installed, disconnect your Windows HDD.
  • Just have only the USB installer and the SSD for Sierra installation connected to the System board and Computer USB ports..
  • At the Clover Boot Screen, go to Options>Boot Args: - and add -v [for verbose boot] to get a text based screen for any error messages that can be seen and photographed and uploaded to the Forum with your post to help readers to diagnose the possible causes of boot failure.

This is the error after add Args: -v

Some kext files missing or the wrong ones in your USB Sierra installer may be causing this Kernel Panic .

• Mount the EFI of your Installer after inserting into the USB port of a running Mac or hack.
  • Navigate through EFI>EFI>CLover> "drivers64UEFI" folder and open and capture its image on to the desktop
    • using keyboard Windows key+Shift+4 to get a mouse cursor to drag and enclose the screen to be captured
    • Upload that image
  • See attachment of my Sierra System Disk's EFI>CLOVER>drivers64UEFI for comparison with your Installer's.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 7.17.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 7.17.30 PM.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 110
Some kext files missing or the wrong ones in your USB Sierra installer may be causing this Kernel Panic .

• Mount the EFI of your Installer after inserting into the USB port of a running Mac or hack.
  • Navigate through EFI>EFI>CLover> "drivers64UEFI" folder and open and capture its image on to the desktop
    • using keyboard Windows key+Shift+4 to get a mouse cursor to drag and enclose the screen to be captured
    • Upload that image
  • See attachment of my Sierra System Disk's EFI>CLOVER>drivers64UEFI for comparison with your Installer's.
Thanks you

Here is the drivers64UEFI

Another problem, I think, I dont find GUID Partition Map, I only find GUID Partition Table (as you can see).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 17.09.25.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 17.09.25.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 17.21.10.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 17.21.10.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Your "drivers64UEFI" folder has the important kext "OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi" missing .
About the GUID question with your uploaded image, I don't think it is a problem. Are you showing that in a Hack or Mac running Yosemite where Disk Utility had a different interface from el Capitan and macOS Sierra ?

Your "drivers64UEFI" folder has the important kext "OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi" missing .
About the GUID question with your uploaded image, I don't think it is a problem. Are you showing that in a Hack or Mac running Yosemite where Disk Utility had a different interface from el Capitan and macOS Sierra ?
Thanks you
So... what happened?
I have hack Yosemite

I forgot to upload the missing file for you to avoid having to make the USB Sierra installer all over again.Here is a link where you can easily find and download the file : https://sourceforge.net/p/edp-osxla...s/clover/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

Once you download it. just copy to the folder where it is missing now.

I should have elaborated on my answer about GUID Partition Map vs GUID Partition Table [ also abbreviated as GPT] being one and the same but using a different terminology by different people to distinguish it from Apple Partition Map scheme [APM] which is similar but may not be considered as such by other OSes. Therefore in choosing Partition scheme in Hackintosh stick with GUID ( Globally Unique IDentifier also called Universally UID) Partition scheme [GPT= GUID Partition Table]

What a mess we create calling the same by different terms!

Thanks you
I will try again, but now, I installed clover, it appears when my PC start (booting) and I tried to remove it, but I have broken my Yosemite.... I try to reinstall Yosemite, remove clover (I think i have to flash the bios?) and I try to install Sierra later.

Hi!

I think it works!
Now, i have a problem with multibeast.
USB 2.0 doesnt work, what option is the best for my motherboard?

Attachments

• IMG_20161124_201334.jpg
    IMG_20161124_201334.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back