P8Z77-V
CPU
i5-3330
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Helo,
I installed the High Sierra with the Nvidia activated but on boot to configure the system start a loop on “gIOScreenLockState 3”, with this i try to boot with no Nvidia and Nvidia Web injected and the boot flag “nv_disable=1” and the system boot unfortunately on the information of the system don’t appear the 550 ti only appear “Nvidia chip 5mb”, only one monitor works and with many problems when i move the windows of any applications, i tried all of installation methods from here but without any success, i need help please!
Thanks!
And sorry my bad English I’m a Brazilian!
Configuration of the computer:
I5 3330
P8Z77-v
Hd SATA 80gb
Gigabyte GTX 550 ti 1gb
8gb of memory
Previously with MAC Sierra working perfectly with the Nvidia

Last edited:
@JohnReaper123, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Helo,
I installed the High Sierra with the Nvidia activated but on boot to configure the system start a loop on “gIOScreenLockState 3”, with this i try to boot with no Nvidia and Nvidia Web injected and the boot flag “nv_disable=1” and the system boot unfortunately on the information of the system don’t appear the 550 ti only appear “Nvidia chip 5mb”, only one monitor works and with many problems when i move the windows of any applications, i tried all of installation methods from here but without any success, i need help please!
Thanks!
And sorry my bad English I’m a Brazilian!
Configuration of the computer:
I5 330
P8Z77-v
Hd SATA 80gb
Gigabyte GTX 550 ti 1gb
8gb of memory
Previously with MAC Sierra working perfectly with the Nvidia

Is your CPU a Core i5 3330? I have never heard of an Ivy Bridge "Core i5 330".

There has been reports that older Nvidia graphics cards like your 550Ti may not work correctly with High Sierra but still work with Sierra. I suggest you either go back to Sierra or, if insist on using High Sierra, you may have to replace your graphics card with a High Sierra compatible one.

Is your CPU a Core i5 3330? I have never heard of an Ivy Bridge "Core i5 330".

There has been reports that older Nvidia graphics cards like your 550Ti may not work correctly with High Sierra but still work with Sierra. I suggest you either go back to Sierra or, if insist on using High Sierra, you may have to replace your graphics card with a High Sierra compatible one.
Hello,
Thanks by your reply!
Sorry really is i5 3330, thank you for notifying my error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back