Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Howdy,

I've installed Lion via the App Store download to my own thumbdrive using Unibeast. I then used Multibeast to get my audio, ethernet, usb3, and nvidia gts250 working (no extra kexts or DSDT's to fiddle with or install!). All is well here, however the ONLY problem I seem to have is shutdown and restart not working. I vaguely remember having this issue on my BadAxe2 hack setup LONG ago, but don't recall what the solution would be for this particular motherboard (Zotac H55ITX-C-E). It basically just leaves the fans going, doesn't completely cut power (shutdown) and won't actually restart.

My entire specs:
Zotac H55ITX-C-E
Intel i5-570 (stock speeds)
Corsair DDR3-1333 8gb (2x4gb)
XFX GeForce GTS250

Again, everything else in OSX is working like a champ, save for the aforementioned shutdown/restart problems.

Thanks for any help, and thanks to all of you that have contributed to the awesome tools and guides that we have here.

Hmm, doesn't look like there are any users of those motherboard with Unibeast to install Lion. Since this board is pretty vanilla it seems, I was REALLY hoping it'd just work out the gate, I thought that sound/video/net were the main items that need additional kexts/lovin to get them working.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

replicant said:
Hmm, doesn't look like there are any users of those motherboard with Unibeast to install Lion. Since this board is pretty vanilla it seems, I was REALLY hoping it'd just work out the gate, I thought that sound/video/net were the main items that need additional kexts/lovin to get them working.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Check your mainboards power management settings.

I've got a similar problem.
I installed it in my PC, but my PC does not shutdown , I have to press the power button in order to shutdown it.
Can anybody help me?

Yes I have been Having the same problems with my set-up. After I installed my Multibeast, and pressed restart, the computer tries to restart to itself but won't fully shutdown. Please help find a solution

My Specs:

Core i7-2600k (4.5GHz OC)
Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68)
G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) @ 2133MHz
MSI HD 6870 CF

Anyone with an H55ITX-C-E specifically, been able to get shutdown and restart working after installing Lion with Unibeast and then Multibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back