i5-6500
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I have some problems with Mojave after a clean install, before I have Sierra running without any problems.

the install is good there is some glitching in the screen I've tried the guide from headkaze I saw also a guide by rehabman.
all the guides get me frustrated and a not a good working machine (I know I did something wrong I guess haha)
in Sierra it was less harder than this I only have to instal lilu en intel kext and its done, now when I'm reading the guide I don't know where to start properly also the problem of a not working machine

after that I begin with a fresh instal of Mojave but there is a second problem now clover configurator don't see and also don't mount my refi folder I also download refi mounter 3 and also no results. that's the reason why I don't have a config.plist to add

so there are two questions: how to solve the refi thing so I can get my head crack on the intel hd guide

Hello I have some problems with Mojave after a clean install, before I have Sierra running without any problems.

the install is good there is some glitching in the screen I've tried the guide from headkaze I saw also a guide by rehabman.
all the guides get me frustrated and a not a good working machine (I know I did something wrong I guess haha)
in Sierra it was less harder than this I only have to instal lilu en intel kext and its done, now when I'm reading the guide I don't know where to start properly also the problem of a not working machine

after that I begin with a fresh instal of Mojave but there is a second problem now clover configurator don't see and also don't mount my refi folder I also download refi mounter 3 and also no results. that's the reason why I don't have a config.plist to add

so there are two questions: how to solve the refi thing so I can get my head crack on the intel hd guide

• After reading your post several times, I presume you meant EFI Mounter V3 when you stated "refi mounter 3", an undetected typo.

• If you can upload the screen shots of what happens when you launch CCG or EM V3 and try to 'mount' the EFI, we may be able to say what is going on.

• In a "Clean Install" of Mojave using a Mojave USB Installer Flash disk, the target hard disk ( SATA SpinDisk|SSD|) has to be "Erased" in Disk Utility with GUID Partition Map and either HFS+J or APFS Format scheme. At this time an EFI Partition is automatically created with an empty EFI Folder and Formatted in FAT scheme and hidden. It is in this EFI Partition and its EFI Folder we have to install CLOVER Folder and File Structure using Multibeast or manual method.

• After Mojave installation was completed what is the first step you performed?

• Did you run Multibeast as per the GUIDE:UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back