i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1050 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear friends,

I managed to install MacOS 10.13.6 on my hp 350 g1 notebook, an it nearly works.
My problems are, that some things don't work...
These are
  • The built- in keyboard & trackpad
  • Ethernet Port (Works before installing Clover with Multibeast, there I didn't choose anything because it worked)
  • Sound and microphone don't work at all
Maybe someone is able to help/ say which drivers (or something like this) I've got to install.

Thanks and sorry for mistakes, English is for me a foreign language and it's my first post :rolleyes:.

- Julian

Dear friends,

I managed to install MacOS 10.13.6 on my hp 350 g1 notebook, an it nearly works.
My problems are, that some things don't work...
These are
  • The built- in keyboard & trackpad
  • Ethernet Port (Works before installing Clover with Multibeast, there I didn't choose anything because it worked)
  • Sound and microphone don't work at all
Maybe someone is able to help/ say which drivers (or something like this) I've got to install.

Thanks and sorry for mistakes, English is for me a foreign language and it's my first post :rolleyes:.

- Julian

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, please fix your profile with all hardware details requested in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back