HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

after a frustrating weekend i finally installed Mountain Lion on my System today. Everything seems so work fine except for the onboard Graphics. I don't have a pcie Graphics card installed yet i'm waiting for some cash to buy a gtx 670.

I use the following components:
- Gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3
- Intel i5 3570k
- 8gb corsair 1600 ram
- samsung 830 ssd (OSX)
- samsung hd (Win7)

i get Artifacts when i open and close the Notification Center, also when i open a new tab in Safari the "Top Sites" that are shown flicker like hell! It seems like i only have 64 mb memory for the graphics card, that's what it shows in the System Info. The setting in the bios is at 64mb but i think OSX should ignore that and set it to 512mb. I'm not sure if this is the cause for the problems! Also i only get a bad resolution on my screen it's only 1024x1080. I already added a 1920x1080 line in the plist like someone suggested in another thread but it didn't help. I have a 27" display with 2560x1440 so this resolution is killing me there a 2 huge black bars left and right xD

Hope some of you Guys can help me out

Cheers Bernie

this may not help you it worked for me set north bridge to oboard and use 32mb ram smbios mac pro 3.1 .any other config with ram wouldn't work.use multi beast 5.0 for mtn lion first one on options

I also really need help!!!!
Every flash videos keep flickering!! and also other problems with HD 4000.

HELP!

Now with the new chimera and 10.8.3 these fixes are obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back