Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello;

I'm new to the whole multibeast thing. Basically I had a hackintosh running smoothly with just 10.6 using an old chameleon boot loader. The hard drive died so I have to reinstall. I bought a new 500 GB WD SATA Hard Drive. Here's my hardware specs.

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L Rev. 1.1

4gb OCZ SLI DDR2 800mhz

Core 2 Duo 2.2. Ghz

Nvidia 98000 GT 1gb

Upon installing everything is running great audio and video is detected which did not happen with the old instalation and I was so freaking happy. I update to 10.6.5 and install multibeast. Upon restart I try to install FC Studio it says that I have 0mb and I need a Quartz Extreme enabled card. I tried different NvInjects, Nvenabler, modified kexts and DSDT's and nothing so far has worked. I then tried to install FCS after the 10.6.5 update, BUT BEFORE installing multibeast and it installs without a problem. But after restart everything goes to hell, FCS takes ages to load and constantly crashes and takes ages to render. I have googled and looked at threads with similar problems and nothing had worked. I found a thread (don't remember where) that said to install asere bootloader and use lizard to inject video but it was one sentence that didn't explain anything and I cannot find either lizard or asere (links in konteudo's site are dead). If anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advanced!!!

Problem Solved! For some reason I had to install the chameleon bootloader from multibeast a like 3 times then run the System Utilities a couple of times, finally found lizard in a spanish forum, check graphic injection and hit save... a little weird but it fixed it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back