Intel i7-7700K
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone! Update went smooth on OC 0.6.3.

I have problems on DRM (Netflix, amazon prime, Apple TV not working, but is a known issue) and I lost USB C/3.1. I have 2 controllers in my Mobo. I have mapped all 3.0 and 2.0 ports with custom kext on my 200 series controller (as shown in the picture attached) but the other one, the ASM2142 controller do not find any devices, even if is active (Hackintool reported the controller active). I've tried everything (usbinjectall.kext and XhciPortLimit -> True as suggested in OC guide about mapping, but I think is intel mapping related) with no luck. Any suggestions? thank you

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-11-15 alle 09.37.19 AM.png
    Schermata 2020-11-15 alle 09.37.19 AM.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 64
So Apple TV not working is not a Clover 5126 issue.. interesting. I have a custom USB kext that I built with this:
Everything works on my Hackintosh except Apple TV and the App store.
Hi everyone! Update went smooth on OC 0.6.3.

I have problems on DRM (Netflix, amazon prime, Apple TV not working, but is a known issue) and I lost USB C/3.1. I have 2 controllers in my Mobo. I have mapped all 3.0 and 2.0 ports with custom kext on my 200 series controller (as shown in the picture attached) but the other one, the ASM2142 controller do not find any devices, even if is active (Hackintool reported the controller active). I've tried everything (usbinjectall.kext and XhciPortLimit -> True as suggested in OC guide about mapping, but I think is intel mapping related) with no luck. Any suggestions? thank you

So Apple TV not working is not a Clover 5126 issue.. interesting. I have a custom USB kext that I built with this:
Everything works on my Hackintosh except Apple TV and the App store.
Thank you! I've used that tool before, but it does not see my usb 3.1 controller....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back