CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,like in the title i have a problem. I have a fully working hackintosh with OpenCore 0.6.7 and BigSur 11.3 My setup is made by an Asus Z490A Prime - i9 10900k - 64gb ram ddr4 and i used internal graphics since today,the system is fully working without any problems.
I grabbed an Asus strix RX 570 second handed for 130$ and i decide to update my system with this GPU,cause i think that it was really a good price and cause i read that is litterally plug and play.
And unfortunately is absolutely not like this.
With the internal gpu (Intel UHD630) i have fully working dual-screen with hdmi and DP.
I’ve read online that i need only Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext in the Kext folder,well,i already have both,i had enabled PCIe for graphics in the bios but when i boot up i have purple lines in the apple logo charging screen and after few seconds no signal,and i need to return on igpu.
Can someone please help me to fix that?

Last edited:
Hi guys,like in the title i have a problem. I have a fully working hackintosh with OpenCore 0.6.7 and BigSur 11.3 My setup is made by an Asus Z490A Prime - i9 10900k - 64gb ram ddr4 and i used internal graphics since today,the system is fully working without any problems.
I grabbed an Asus strix RX 570 second handed for 50$ and i decide to update my system with this GPU,cause i think that it was really a good price and cause i read that is litterally plug and play.
And unfortunately is absolutely not like this.
With the internal gpu (Intel UHD630) i have fully working dual-screen with hdmi and DP.
I’ve read online that i need only Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext in the Kext folder,well,i already have both,i had enabled PCIe for graphics in the bios but when i boot up i have purple lines in the apple logo charging screen and after few seconds no signal,and i need to return on igpu.
Can someone please help me to fix that?

Does it work in other operating systems? It sounds like you may have a bad GPU.

On windows works smoothly,on other MacOS I honestly don’t know,cause i’ve tried to update in Monterey but without success

On windows works smoothly,on other MacOS I honestly don’t know,cause i’ve tried to update in Monterey but without success
Some of these cards have a dual position switch, if yours does then try with it in the other position.

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 02.42.45.png

The strix 570 doesn’t have it unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back