Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z77-ds3h
CPU
Graphics
Gtx 1060 6GB Gainward Phoenix
hello. I have a fully working system that's running 10.13.0
about 20 days ago I tried to update to 10.13.1 and I had a lot of problems cos the system was rebooting on loop.
since I'm not using my osx system that much lately I haven't researched a lot about the issue.
I have read that the issue is probably due to the gtx 1060 that I'm using.

can you please help me? how can I update to 10.13.1 without any problem?

EDIT
I've updated to latest clover with the new multibeast but after updating to 10.13.1 I still got the error and kernel panic. how can I return to 10.13.0 so I can then uninstall the web drivers and avoid this kernel panic loop?

Last edited:
hello. I have a fully working system that's running 10.13.0
about 20 days ago I tried to update to 10.13.1 and I had a lot of problems cos the system was rebooting on loop.
since I'm not using my osx system that much lately I haven't researched a lot about the issue.
I have read that the issue is probably due to the gtx 1060 that I'm using.

can you please help me? how can I update to 10.13.1 without any problem?

EDIT
I've updated to latest clover with the new multibeast but after updating to 10.13.1 I still got the error and kernel panic. how can I return to 10.13.0 so I can then uninstall the web drivers and avoid this kernel panic loop?
  • Can you boot in Verbose and Safe Mode from Clover Boot Manager screen >Boot Args :- -v -x dart=0
  • Keep taking pictures to upload to this Forum of any problem boot screen(s).
  • Also list your current BIOS options.

• Can you boot in Verbose and Safe Mode from Clover Boot Manager screen >Boot Args :- -v -x dart=0
  • Keep taking pictures to upload to this Forum of any problem boot screen(s).
  • Also list your current BIOS options.

Will do as soon as I get home, thanks for helping

EDIT
I followed a guide here on tonymaCc and solved the loop at boot. now i can reach the desktop and it's 10.13.1
only problem is that even if I have installed the latest nvidiaweb drivers the systems is using the default osx drivers and so video performance is very poor
maybe I'll write in the other section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back