Intel HD 5500 Intel . ATI Radeon R5 255m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi
When installing the Mac OS when I boot from the usb disk on a stop sign on the Apple logo appears and nothing happens it does not
I tested a 4530 model with bootable usb disk and runs smoothly and no problem...I just have this problem on the 4540s models
The picture of my laptop I attached to this post Please help me ...
My laptop specs:
HP Probook 4540s
cpu intel core i5 3230m
ram 6 gig
graphic :intel HD4000
I'm sorry that my English is not good.... DSC_0013.jpgthank you

are you following the guide? if yes, did you do all the steps related to your probook model 4x30s? if not what step number did you not do.

hi
When installing the Mac OS when I boot from the usb disk on a stop sign on the Apple logo appears and nothing happens it does not
I tested a 4530 model with bootable usb disk and runs smoothly and no problem...I just have this problem on the 4540s models
My laptop specs:
HP Probook 4540s
cpu intel core i5 3230m
ram 6 gig
I'm sorry that my English is not good....View attachment 64189thank you

hi
My laptop specs:
HP Probook 4540s
cpu intel core i5 3230m
ram 6 gig
I'm sorry that my English is not good....View attachment 64189thank you

Make sure you're following the instructions in the "sticky guide" at the top of this forum. ProBook 4x40s owners need to use boot flags to get the installer to run.

thank you very much ... If you could get more help.... I installed Mac OS X 10.8.3 with this usb disk bootable on a 4530s model and had no problems during the installation process ....
I attach a picture if you look carefully you can see that the apple logo can be seen on a small stop sign،And then the install screen does not show turn off the laptop and should be
How can I solve this problem?
I've used unibeast 1.5.3 for create the Mac bootable disk
With Newer versions I tried but did not succeed ، And gives an error

thank you very much ... If you could get more help.... I installed Mac OS X 10.8.3 with this usb disk bootable on a 4530s model and had no problems during the installation process ....
I attach a picture if you look carefully you can see that the apple logo can be seen on a small stop sign،And then the install screen does not show turn off the laptop and should be
How can I solve this problem?
I've used unibeast 1.5.3 for create the Mac bootable disk
With Newer versions I tried but did not succeed ، And gives an error

For 4540s, you should install 10.8.4. Download fresh from Apple's Mac App Store. Use latest Unibeast to create a new USB installer. Read and follow the sticky guide carefully.

4540s is different from 4530s in that 4530s does not require boot flags to make the installer run, whereas 4540s does. See the sticky guide for instructions.

thank your .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back